I'm aware my blog is not technically a 'beauty blog' and I only occasionally post about make-up / skincare products, but to be honest my blog does not really have a fixed topic. I tend to just blog about whatever is on my mind!
And this past week, beauty products have been on my mind.
In particular, expensive, high end, cant-really-afford-to-be-buying beauty products!
If you take a peek over to the left, you'll see my Wish List and Beauty Wish list are always present on my blog and I do update those sections regularly. I think while I was away I got so used to wearing very little make up and (naughtily) was not caring for my skin in a cleanse-tone-moisturise way, so therefore coming home to all my make up goodies has been like re-discovering my love for make up treats.
Recent editions to my collection have been MAC's Well Dressed blush and NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight. Two firm favourites amongst the beauty community - and I too fell in love.
I now have a list as long as my arm of the things I want want want and no pennies to spend spend spend.
1. NARS Laguna Bronzer
- I've heard great things about this bronzer, and being so pale I need a subtle glow of colour and this shade seems perfect for me.
2. MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
- to add to my steadily growing Mac lipstick collection!
3. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
- I've used this before and although I didn't go crazy for it like others seem to, I did like it very much and quite fancy a new bottle!
- Yes I subscribed! Unfortunately they seem to be inundated with requests for boxes so I wont receive mine until July! :(
5. Sigma Brushes
- In particular the round top Kabuki for applying my Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
6. MAC Pretty Please Lipstick
- Such a pretty colour, but maybe too similar to ones I already have?
If you have any recommendations for me or thoughts on the above products please let me know! It looks like I'm going to be saving every penny so I can afford to buy some of these goodies!